Photography Policies and FAQ
Don't see your answers? Please contact us, we are glad to answer your questions.
- The 99.00 booking fee, is due at time of booking to secure your place on our calendar. The booking fee is then applied to the collection you choose. The booking fee is refundable.
- For your convenience, cash, check and credit cards are accepted. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Be confident. All purchases are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. You will LOVE everything, or we will retake or remake.
- Sales tax is added to all sessions, collections, prints and products. Prices are non-negotiable.
- In the event, for any reason, the film or digital images are lost or destroyed we will reimburse the full collection amount and reschedule the session. Damages are limited to the collection amount only.
- Copyright: All photos created by Conradi Photography are copyright protected. It is a violation of federal copyright law to copy, scan, or allow photographs created by us to be reprinted, duplicated, digitally reproduced, copied, scanned, or altered digitally or otherwise, without my express written permission (signed print release). The client may print (on their own) their personal photographs with the written consent of Conradi Photography only once in possession of the digital images. The copyright remains sole property of Conradi Photography and will never be given or sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should we schedule our session?
During high demand months (September to November) you will have a good selection of dates available if you reserve your appointment 1-2 months in advance.
When do I get to see my portraits?
Within two weeks after your session. We can’t wait to show them to you! (we like, the sooner the better)
What happens if someone is sick or I need to reschedule, or the weather is bad?
No worries. Kids get sick often, life happens we just reschedule. No extra charges. If the weather is not good, we will reschedule.
When do I pay the 99.00 Booking fee?
The booking fee is due when you schedule your session. This reserves your appointment just for you and your family or senior. It is applied as a credit to your collection.
Would you photograph our family pet as well?
Yes! Our pets are family too and we’d love to include your four-legged buddy. Please talk to us early so we know what to expect.
How far ahead of time should I schedule my newborn session?
That is always a trick question. It’s never too soon to reserve your session with us to ensure the best dates. We understand the actual date cannot be determined, be assured we will plan to ensure that your best dates are available.
How old should my baby be for newborn pictures?
The best time to photograph your baby is within their first two weeks. This is to ensure we are able to capture all the fresh little details since babies grow and change quickly.